Call for Papers
Home > Call for Papers > Call for Papers
Call for Papers
The Korea Association of Property Appraiser (KAPA) is pleased to announce
that it is hosting the 2020 IVSC-WAVO Global
Conference in Seoul, on June 4 and 5, 2020.
The main theme of the Conference is “Universal Standards in Valuation”.
“International Valuation Standards in AI
Circumstances(Artificial Intelligence Applicants)” and “International Valuation Standards as a Way to Cross
Political Boundaries” will be focused upon as subthemes. Considering that AI issues and the requirements of global
standards evolve over time, an effort on the part of global professionals to address future challenges together is necessary.
We gladly welcome papers and would like to invite you to attend the conference, present your thoughts, and share your ideas.
Important dates for papers are as follows:
Abstract submission deadline: October 31, 2019
Abstract acceptance notification: November 30, 2019
Full paper and Power Point submission deadline: March 31, 2020
The call for papers is open for appraisers, valuers, practitioners, researchers,academics, and regulators from all over the world.
Submission of high-quality research papers describing original and unpublished works on the above themes is most encouraged.
All papers presented at the conference must be submitted electronically to both
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenters will be asked to provide the following MANDATORY information
- - Title of presentation
- - First name of presenter
- - Last name of presenter
- - Affiliation of presenter
- - City, state, and country of residence
- - Additional contact information (email address, phone and fax numbers)
Additional Submission Guidelines
- - No more than 300 words in English on A4 paper size for the abstract
- - No more than 8,000 words in English (maximum within 15 page, A4 size) for the complete paper
- - Saved as MS Word file
- - Preferred PowerPoint (PPT) for presentation
- - 30 minutes for each presentation in English, including Q&A